Canine Massage and Pet Services
What are the benefits of canine massage?
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases flexibility of soft tissue
- Improves muscle tone and range of motion
- Improves socialization skills
- Provides relaxation and improves overall wellness
- Helps injured muscles heal faster
- Reduces discomfort from arthritis and hip dysplasia
- Removes waste and toxins from muscles and joints
- Reduces stress caused by adjusting to new environments
- Reduces stiffness and provides comfort for elderly dogs
- Helps to relieve puppy "growing pains"
Check out some more FAQs and information about Canine Massage Therapy, Animal Reiki, Pet Sitting & Dog Walking at www.jerseyshorepetcare.com.
Certified Canine Therapeutic Massage Therapist and a NJ certified Animal Control Officer.
Jersey Shore Pet Care, LLC
302 River Mist Way Brielle , NJ , 08730