Studying a source of complete nutrition for both people and pets
- WHAT SOME OBSCURE ALGAE HAS TO DO WITH THE HEALTH OF YOUR PET
- Shelter Our Pets Annual Fundraiser
- Your Dog's Buddhist Wisdom!
- Tips for First Time Dog Owners
- The 5 Most Dangerous “Ingredients” in Commercial Dog Food
- Selecting a Dog Breed
- Evening Walking Safety for you and your dog!
- Identifying Lost Pets With Microchips
- Benefits of a Grain-Free Diet for your Dog
- Importance of Hydrating your Pet in Summer Heat
Congratulations, you have your first dog! Whether you brought home a puppy or adopted an older dog, you are sure to enjoy many years of special affection. This blog post has some tips and practical advice that will hopefully make things easier for you as you get started.
If you buy brand names like Science Diet, Pedigree, Purina, Beneful – then let me tell you about the harmful “ingredients” that these giant corporations don’t want you to know about.
New Buffalo & Duck FormulaRecently you may have been hearing at the dog Park, or from other pet owners the benefits of a grain free diet. Here are a few ideas to consider.
Whether you’re a first time pet owner or have been around dogs all your life, here are some simple tips to help keep your dog hydrated.
H2O - A simple way to keep your dog hydrated, healthy and safe is by making sure they have plenty of water. Refilling yours pets bowl with fresh water throughout different parts of the day is key.
Santino, our "Real Housedog" of New Jersey, loves Sierra Jack Holistic Premium Chicken variety!
"Since we switched to the Sierra Jack Holistic Premium Chicken, his coat has never been shinier!"
raves proud owner Jacqueline Laurita.
How are Sierra Jack Petfood varieties better for my pet than the stuff I used to buy at the supermarket?
It's a very fair and very real question, here are some key points to consider...